Thursday, January 22, 2009

Some of my fave recent conversations...

*watching preview to Friday Night Lights*
Jared: Another show I can't stand!
Angel: Why?
Jared: I'm not sure.
Angel: Have you even seen an episode?
Jared: No.
*both burst out laughing*

*looking at manger scene*
Melody (my mom): Savannah, do you know when Jesus was born?
Savannah: Umm... on his birthday?
Savannah: *pointing to huge angel next to manger scene* And who's that big guy?

Scene: Saturday morning, mom in robe, Jared in boxers (Is this too much info? lol.)
Savannah: *with VERY shocked expression* Dada, you are not wearing a shirt!
Angel: Well, Savannah, sometimes, guys don't have to wear shirts.
Savannah: Yeah, or pants!

Angel: I was so sick last weekend! I had to go to the hospital because I couldn't stop throwing up, and they were worried about the baby.
Student: If you threw up too hard, could the baby come out of your mouth?

Student: What are you drinking?
Angel: Vanilla Diet Coke, want some?
Student: I don't want to get pregnant!
Angel: Excuse me?
Student: I mean, if I drink after you, can't I get pregnant?!
Angel: Why would you think that?
Student: Because you have like boy stuff inside of you!
(Yes, she was serious!)

8 comments:

The Sharpe's said...

THOSE ARE HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Holy cow - I thought you had forgotten about your blog!

nikki said...

wait a second- these are recent conversations?
does this mean you are pregnant again? busy girl :)

Angel2 said...

Yes, I am pregnant with a little girl- Riley Bliss. Due May 29th. (This was a surprise. A good surprise, but a surprise. LOL.)

nikki said...

congrats! and sweet name...

Deatherage Cafe said...

Well look whose blog I stumbled across! So fun! Miss you guys!
erin

Amber said...

Congrats Angel! Your kids are so cute! My friend from College Station has a little Rylea... and her name's Melody. Funny...

No babies here, but we did buy a house! Hopefully we'll be expanding our family in the next year or two. I try to keep my blog up- check out the pics!

Love ya! Miss ya!

Chris and Jill said...

Hilarious!! Thank you so much for your note on my Facebook Note too... it meant a lot to me! You are one special lady, Miss Angel!