Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Savannahisms


*Completely out of the blue, Savannah walks up to Mama*
Savannah: But it's not good enough
Angel: Excuse me? What's not good enough
Savannah: But... it's not!
*Savannah walks off*
Should I be disturbed by this interaction, because I am!

*Savannah and Mama reading a book.*
Savannah: I'm just so happy!
Mama: So happy about what?
Savannah: So happy about you!
This helps a great deal to make up for the conversation listed above.

I Peeped!: Savannah's word for going to the bathroom.

*Eating breakfast*
Savannah: *singing* I hate this part right here!
Mama: What did you just say?
Savannah: I said *singing* I hate this part right here!
Yes, it is the line from the PussyCat Dolls. Yes, it was sung perfectly in tune.

1 comment:

KLee said...

Hey! Didn't know you guys had a blog. Now I do!