Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mama & Savannah Act I Scene 1



Setting: in car at Sonic

Mama: Ok, you want an apple juice slush, right?
Savannah: Ummm... I think I have a chocolate milk.
Mama: Ok, so you don't want an apple juice slush?
Savannah *looks at Mama like she has lost her mind*: I want apple juice slush.
Mama: Ok, so you don't want a chocolate milk?
Savannah *gives Mama same look*: I want chocolate milk.
Mama: Wait, you can't have both, just one. Do you want a hamburger or hot dog?
Savannah: I want apple juice slush ANNNDDD a chocolate milk.
Mama: I'm just getting you one drink so I'll get you an apple juice.
Mama *ordering food*: Ummm, can I get a large vanilla diet coke, a kid's apple juice slush.... and a kid's chocolate milk.
Mama *hands drinks to Savannah finally*
Savannah: Ummm.... fries?!

9 comments:

Shawna said...

just like her momma. always wanting her cake and eating it too. ha! too cute.

Unknown said...

So you caved huh!!!!

Unknown said...

I am ready for Scene 2!

Anonymous said...

ha! she is her mother's child:) you two look absolutely gorgeous together! she's getting so big...
L, nikki

FordeFam said...

Don't you just love conversations with your daughter? It just gets more fun! Hahaha! At least you don't have to guess what she wants! We need to get together again soon!

The Scogin Family said...

Angel!! How are you!?!? It's Laura (Drop-In)! I was checking out Alissa's blog and saw yours! How fun to see your sweet babies!! It's funny....we have our Lily who will be 3 on November 3rd and John who was born on December 21st...just like your Caleb!! How fun!! Email me at LRScogin@gmail.com. We have our blog blocked to only those who we've invited. Email me with your email address and I'll send you an invite! Hope all is well! :)

At the Beach with Dave and Alicia said...

Hi Angel and Jared... this is Alicia... Truman! I found your blog on Alissa's blog! I was so glad to see that you have such a beautiful family and that you are doing well! It is so good to get caught up with and see that friends from the past are blessed and happy! Keep in touch!

Chris and Jill said...

Angel... we need updates! And Halloween pics!

Anonymous said...

Well said.