Wednesday, December 12, 2007

9 Days!

The doc. finally confirmed today that I will in fact be able to have a C-section Friday morning, Dec. 21st, Lord willing. For any who would like to come visit, we will be at Baylor downtown ("Big Baylor") Fri. and Sat. Thank you for all your prayers and kind words. We couldn't be more excited about this precious boy!

The Lord replied... "But because my servant Caleb has a different spirit and follows me wholeheartedly, I will bring him into the land he went to, and his descendants will inherit it" (Numbers 14:24).

6 comments:

FordeFam said...

Yay!!! He's going to have my birthday!!! Now maybe I should have a baby on your birthday? :) How fun!!! I'm sooo excited for you guys and can't wait to see Caleb!!!
Love ya,
Maia

P.S. I added something funny to the very end of my last blog post!!! You will definitely want to see it!!! ;)

The Sharpe's said...

It's been a long long time, I'm so glad you remembered me!!! So have you heard from Meredith or Kaci, I keep in touch with them pretty frequently actually ;0) What's your email address??
I'm so excited about your lil man! And I love the name Caleb! And I'll give you all the advice you need ;0) I'm ready to have baby #2, and have a little girl now!
Love ya! Christina

andrea said...

YAY! I wish I could be there! I can't wait to meet him!

Censor said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG.. it's Angel! I've been looking for you for ages, woman!

I would love to catch up!

Come find me!!!

My blog is tied to a current email address.

Much love,
Rosanna

Censor said...

Hey sweetie!

best place to find me and my bloggy goodness is on myspace thesedays.

www.myspace.com/texasmom42

don't know if you're over there or not.. i have one pic of isaac up there.. but i don't like to post pics of my kid on the 'net.. too many weirdos out there ya know?

But if you're not on myspace-- you're not gonna be able to see 'em.

Lemme know!

Love,
Rosanna

Unknown said...

So where are the pics of this newborn boy!!!!