Saturday, November 24, 2007

27 days?!

Ok, gang, 27 days hopefully until I have this baby! It's all so surreal. I can't comprehend that I'm actually going to have two kids at Christmas?! Doesn't that make me seem old?!

Everyone wants me to post a preggers pic, but I don't need to, because I can describe it in perfect detail. Ready?! Imagine a really hot super model with brown hair and blue eyes... then take off her makeup, have her take a shower, put her hair in a ponytail without blowdrying, put a pillow under her shirt that weighs twenty pounds, and replace her boobs with droopy beanbags. I know, it's hard to tell me and a Victoria Secrets model apart- it's just a gift I guess. I'm just that hot suburbian mom, what can I say?!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You are hilarious! I loved your post. The image you gave us was just like I would imagine a supermodel to look like - ha ha! That also means 27 days until Lester's birthday!

Greg, Alissa, Luke and Jack said...

Hilarious...I totally understand. I hardly have any pictures of my pregnant days because that's the last thing I felt like doing. (Or, because we don't want the Victoria's Secret models to get jealous.) Can't wait to meet both of the little Angell's!

Christy said...

Hey girl as much fun as one child is two is a blast! Your post is so cute and so happy I finally found you.I am going to post your blog on my blog...yeah!!!

andrea said...

This made me laugh. I can't wait to meet caleb!

Shawna said...

26 days now - or 25 and a wake up, if you want to look at it that way. loved the description. just think how droopy your boobs will be after 2!!!

LOL - SO excited to meet the little addition. i would love to come visit when i'm there in december! :)

FordeFam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FordeFam said...

Wow!!! I look just like that minus the pillow and the shower!!! ;) I'm sure look beautiful!!! :)
Love ya, Maia ><>

The Sharpe's said...

I can't believe I'm finding you on here, how are you doing!? Remember me?? Christina used to be Christina Hall? Your daughter is just gorgeous!!
Miss ya!! Christina (Fina)