Monday, September 10, 2007

Starbucks Hick



Ok, so I am working at Starbucks on weekends to help support the stay-at-home mom-ness and this guy came in on Saturday, and he was HYSTERICAL!

He was a cowboy through and through with the tight jeans, hat, huge belt, you get the idea. He came in with his girlfriend and had never been inside a Starbucks before, which is always fun.

His girlfriend ordered a Pumpkin Spice Latte, and he replied, "What the hell is that?!" She told him he could order a cold coffee if he wanted and he said, "What the *%&#?! Cold coffee?! If you're going to have coffee put it on the *$&# fire and let it percolate for crying out loud!" I was trying VERY hard not to laugh at this point. He said, "Hey miss, I want that drink that tastes like an orange pushup pop. You know what I'm saying?" We got him a Orange Cream Frappacino and his girlfriend's drink, and I said that'll be $7.47. He exclaimed, "What the &%$&?! That as much as I paid for my *#$%& plane ticket!" He did pay for the drinks, and as he left all the baristas died laughing. I guess Starbucks is a bit much your first time around!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, that guy is MY hero.

FordeFam said...

Hey, haven't read yet, but I'm commenting anyway!!! I'll comment again after I read it!!! :) Yay!

FordeFam said...

That's sooo hillarious!!! :) I guess he was having culture shock! :)